GHRC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Share best practices - Enhance your tool kit by sharing resources, knowledge, ideas and best practices with industry peers in an online library
- Network - Liaise with industry colleagues at a local level to discuss challenges and successes
- Educational meetings - Attend regular meetings to hear engaging industry speakers and network with peers who are facing the same issues you are
- Peer access - Use the membership directory of council contacts to tap for insight as necessary
- Listserv - Participate in a listserv where members communicate and share risk management information and activities encompassing topics such as fraud, scams, robbery and other illicit criminal activities which impact the credit union marketplace
With all of these benefits, it’s risky not to join this group!
Membership is open to individuals that are responsible for internal and external security at the credit union including managers, security officers, IT specialists and anyone else who plays a part in managing the risk of the credit unions. Membership is not limited to one employee per credit union.
To become a member of the Georgia Risk Management Council, please complete and submit the form below.